Monday, May 25, 2009

Day ?

I have really not been too successful at keeping track of my 101. I am changing a few that are impossible to do thanks to my schedule.

Changes:
060. Make a summer dress each summer (0/3)
100. Keep Blog updated

Things I have failed at so far;
005. Floss my teeth once a week or more
012. No C's in school
039. Take my vitamins everyday
056. Wear lipstick at least once a week

Things I have worked on and not updated about:
006. Get two more tattoos (1/2)
Not worked on but me and mom are planning on getting the eye of horus this summer. So this might be accomplished really soon.

021. Read (at least) one book a month for pleasure (4/33)
yay books

044. Learn how to cut hair
I haven't learned but I gave my roommate a trim

079. Host a dinner part a semester (1/5)
Not a big dinner party but me and nicole and the basement of carmen

091. Dance more
I would consider this still in progress, I have been periodically going to African Dance with my mom when I have been home from school.


I am going to stop keeping track of doing it once a week and just do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment